Essence Restaurant COVID-19 Dine-In Policies
We’re overwhelmed with gratitude for your support and are excited to safely serve you in-store. It is critical that our staff and guests follow set guidelines to maintain a safe environment for all. Properly worn face coverings are mandatory upon entry and when walking about the restaurant, and we ask that all guests be mindful of the following additional guidelines:
PHYSICAL DISTANCING POLICIES FOR GUESTS
- Properly worn face coverings are required for entry and moving about the restaurant. No exceptions. We strongly encourage wearing masks when not eating or drinking. We offer contactless carryout for those unwilling or unable to wear face coverings.
- You must provide the names and phone numbers of all guests so that they are available if contact tracing is needed.
- Guests showing any signs of cold, flu, cough, fever, red eyes, excessive sneezing, and/or other COVID-19 symptoms please stay home.
- All parties must remain six feet from other groups.
- Limit 6 people per party or group.
- Groups of 4 or less limited to 75 minutes per seating; Groups of 5-6 limited to 90 minutes per seating. Reservations are limited to 2-6 people per party.
- Guests can wait to be seated in designated areas, outside or in your car.
- Associates required to wear face coverings.
- Menus will be single use or QR codes.
- Tables spaced for physical distancing standards.
- All silverware will be sanitized and rolled in linen napkins.
DISINFECTION & SANITATION PROTOCOLS
- We are working with JAN-PRO for all cleaning, disinfection and sanitation needs.
- Pre-shift sanitation checks to ensure all protocols are in place.
- Sanitation between all parties.
- Bathroom sanitation checks every hour.
- All hand-washing sinks will have proper signage.
- We will provide readily available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations.
- Ventilation systems are routinely maintained for optimal air safety by Quality Air Heating and Cooling.
JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield solution comes in two forms; both applied by electrostatic atomizer:
- First application - Sniper: Short-term solution that has instant efficacy (on the N list)
- Second application - Endure: Long-term solution that has the desired effectiveness for well past 6 months
How EnviroShield Works:
- JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield system first sprays a CDC and CBC COVID-19 approved medical grade disinfectant powerful enough to kill 99.999% of harmful fungus, bacteria and viruses; including E Coli and Listeria, MRSA, H1N1, the common cold and flu, and other similar enveloped viruses like coronavirus.
- The EnviroShield equipment features electrostatic technology that applies a negative charge to a 30-micron droplet, ensuring 100% surface coverage. This is the only application method recommended by the CDC as effective for disinfection. This is not fogging which is not recommended for disinfection by the CDC.
- The electrostatic charge causes the disinfectant to cling to and wrap around every surface it touches—thus providing total disinfection manual cleaning, foggers and other disinfection methods cannot provide.
- Our disinfectant is safe enough for everyday use and will not cause skin, eye or respiratory issues. It has the lowest possible EPA classification of 4, meaning that it is safe in any circumstance.
- It is environmentally friendly, non-caustic and will not leave behind any residue, odor, damaged surface finishes or electronics.
- With the 6-month solution, you can continue to wipe down areas without diminishing its effectiveness.
- Our unique sprayer allows us to treat areas that other cleaning systems cannot reach effectively.
EnviroShield fights 24 hours a day for well beyond 6 months on every treated surface. Even on copper and stainless steel, COVID-19 remains potent out to 4 hours and 72 hours respectively, while remaining active on other surfaces in the right environment up to 17 days (cruise ships). Those same surfaces coated in Endure kills COVID-19 in 4 minutes or less.
Click here to learn more about EnviroShield.
Click here to learn more about the JAN-PRO System.
The Green Well’s Carryout Policy
Available Tuesday-Sunday 11 am–9 pm
- Carryout orders should be placed online or using the Essential Rewards app.
- Designated carryout parking is available in front of the restaurant. Food will be inside the front doors on a green rack. Please double check the receipt to ensure that you are grabbing your order.
- In-store orders for carryout and payment