Essence Restaurant COVID-19 Dine-in Polices
We’re overwhelmed with gratitude for your support over these last few months and can’t wait to safely serve you in-store. It’s critical that our staff and guests follow set guidelines to maintain a safe environment for all. Face coverings are mandatory when entering and walking around the restaurant, and we ask that all guests be mindful of the following additional guidelines:
PHYSICAL DISTANCING POLICIES FOR GUESTS
- Guests must wear face coverings when entering and moving about the restaurant. You are allowed to remove while seated.
- Guests showing any signs of cold, flu, cough, fever, red eyes, excessive sneezing, and/or other COVID-19 symptoms are asked to stay home.
- All parties must remain six feet from other groups.
- Limit 8 people per party.
- Guests must wait to be seated in designated waiting areas. If they are occupied, you must wait outside or in your car. We will text you when your table is ready.
- All associates will wear face coverings.
- All menus will be single use.
- Tables will be placed 6 feet apart.
- We will not provide shared condiments; single-use only.
- All silverware will be sanitized and rolled in linen napkins.
DISINFECTION & SANITATION PROTOCOLS
- We are working with JAN-PRO for all cleaning, disinfection and sanitation needs.
- We will have morning and evening team leader station checks. Disinfection standards. Sanitation between all parties.
- We will run bathroom sanitation checks every hour.
- All hand-washing sinks will have proper signage.
- We will provide readily available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations.
JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield solution comes in two forms; both applied by electrostatic atomizer:
- First application - Sniper: Short-term solution that has instant efficacy (on the N list)
- Second application - Endure: Long-term solution that has the desired effectiveness for well past 6 months
How EnviroShield Works:
- JAN-PRO’s EnviroShield system first sprays a CDC and CBC COVID-19 approved medical grade disinfectant powerful enough to kill 99.999% of harmful fungus, bacteria and viruses; including E Coli and Listeria, MRSA, H1N1, the common cold and flu, and other similar envelope viruses like coronavirus.
- The EnviroShield equipment features electrostatic technology that applies a negative charge to a 30-micron droplet, ensuring 100% surface coverage. This is the only application method recommended by the CDC as effective for disinfection. This is not fogging which is not recommended for disinfection by the CDC.
- The electrostatic charge causes the disinfectant to cling to and wrap around every surface it touches—thus providing total disinfection manual cleaning, foggers and other disinfection methods cannot provide.
- Our disinfectant is safe enough for everyday use and will not cause skin, eye or respiratory issues. It has the lowest possible EPA classification of 4, meaning that it is safe in any circumstance.
- It is environmentally friendly, non-caustic and will not leave behind any residue, odor, damaged surface finishes or electronics.
- With the 6-month solution, you can continue to wipe down areas without diminishing its effectiveness.
- Our unique sprayer allows us to treat areas that other cleaning systems cannot reach effectively.
EnviroShield fights 24 hours a day for well beyond 6 months on every treated surface. Even on copper and stainless steel, COVID-19 remains potent out to 4 hours and 72 hours respectively, while remaining active on other surfaces in the right environment up to 17 days (cruise ships). Those same surfaces coated in Endure kills COVID-19 in 4 minutes or less.
Click here to learn more about EnviroShield.
Click here to learn more about the JAN-PRO System.
The Green Well’s Carryout Policy
Pre-Ordering Options • 11 am–10 pm
- Phone orders with payments options in-store or over the phone
- Online orders for pick-up at our carryout stations
- In-store orders for carryout and payment