Fall and Winter dining standards are officially in place to ensure a great experience for all our valued guests during the colder months! Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- A properly worn face covering is required upon entry and when not seated at your table.
- Table reservations are limited to two (2) hours.
- Reservations are limited to 6 people per party.
- Patio seating will be available for walk-in seating, 60 degrees or above, weather permitting. You may call to inquire if the patio is open before you visit.
- While we love our furry friends, dogs are not allowed on our patio or inside the restaurant, with the exception of service dogs protected under the ADA. ESA (emotional support animals) do not fall under that protected class and are not permitted.
- If you are unable to wear a properly worn face covering, you can still enjoy The Green Well at home with carryout.
Call 616-808-3566 to reserve or make a reservation below.